Re: [Question #219215]: Large install recommendations

rowan posted a new comment:
The best documentation is on http://graphite.readthedocs.org/, but if
you're worried about performance (and willing to get your hands dirty)
then looking at the code (at https://github.com/graphite-project) is the
best way to go.

I'm going to publish a few blog posts on setting up Ceres as the back-
end (instead of Whisper) very soon (hopefully today), but they won't
include anything about consistent hashing, etc.

While I'm not using hashing in production, I know there are a lot of
people out there doing it, so I wouldn't be too worried about deploying
it myself. Check back through the dev mailing list archives to see
examples of people running it.

Are you (or will you) do any aggregation on the incoming metrics?