Re: [Question #223956]: Graphite-Web Refactoring Help Request

Tim Kuhlman posted a new comment:
Great timing, I just started modifying graphite to use Vertica as a
backend. I would definitely benefit from a good abstraction layer for
the backend and was planning on building one up as I go. Clearly it
would be best if we could come up with something that works well for
both use cases. I'll update this when more info as I start to make
progress.

Tim