Re: [Question #223956]: Graphite-Web Refactoring Help Request

Chris Larsen posted a new comment:
Hi Paula:
I'm going to encourage our TSDB users to work on Graphite as I think it has the greatest potential for a UI, though TSDB should have it's own basic, packaged UI too. Graphite just has awesome features already such as searching, functions and the dashboard.

Tim: That's great! If you, or any other Python power coders, could work
up a quick design doc on what would need to change in Graphite I bet
everyone would be happy.

I'd also be curious about how you're using Vertica to store time-series
data and what kind of performance you get versus what we can get with
HBase.