[Question #224257]: Multi archives level issue

Hi,

I've configured my files with the following retentions settings:
retentions = 10s:7d,1m:30d,5m:1y
And this indeed works, however my problem is that the web-app decides to get the data from the lower archive instead of the higher.
For example:
Since I have a resolution of 10s per 1 week I expect that if I'm looking on less than 1 week (in my case I was just looking on data for 1 day) then the data will be retrieved from the first level (which is accurate to 10 sec), however the web-app pulls the data from the next level and therefore I'm getting av average data.

Is there a way to resolve this?

Thanks,
Tomer