Re: [Question #224257]: Multi archives level issue

Tomer Peled gave more information on the question:
I've found this in the documentation:

"When data is retrieved (scoped by a time range), the first archive
which can satisfy the entire time period is used. If the time period
overlaps an archive boundary, the lower-resolution archive will be used.
This allows for a simpler behavior while retrieving data as the data’s
resolution is consistent through an entire returned series."

How can I make graphite get the data from the highest resolution archive?
My intent is to have high resolution for 1 week (10 seconds) and the next level is 30 days for 1 minute resolution.

Is there a way to achieve this or maybe to re-configure my storage
schema?