[Question #226825]: Percentage/ratio of multiple pairs of series

Hello

I'm trying to produce a CPU % usage chart, from collectd data, for multiple servers.

I've got a chart for a single server like this:

asPercent(nonNegativeDerivative(servers.<server-name>.cpu-0.cpu-idle.value),
                    sumSeries(nonNegativeDerivative(servers.<server-name.cpu-0.cpu-*.value)))

Or equivalently:

divideSeries(nonNegativeDerivative(servers.<server-name>.cpu-0.cpu-idle.value),
                       sumSeries(nonNegativeDerivative(servers.<server-name>.cpu-0.cpu-*.value)))

(I've removed scaling and inverting functions for clarity.)

I'd like to wild-card the server names, but I can't for the life of me see how to do that.

asPercent() is documented to take only a single series for the second parameter; divideSeries() looks more promising from the documentation, but I find in practice that the second seriesList parameter can only contain a single series.

Is this possible?

Thanks
-Ben