[Question #226829]: carbon-relay can listen on UDP

Some of my Graphite clients use UDP to send data to Graphite. I recently set up carbon-relay, but there is no documentation about how to handle UDP in the carbon-relay service.
Looking in the source code, I see I can use the same UDP configuration items as in the carbon-cache configuration, because they use the same base service class.
The documentation should be updated to include this information.