[Question #228277]: Main graph not showing up

I did a test install using puppet automation and it appeared to work successfully, but when you go to the main page, the Graphite Composer just has a broken image icon instead.  I re-ran check-depdencies after the install and it's just complaining that it couldn't use cairo font, but that is installed, along with other fonts, so not sure what it's complaining about.  If I do the same procedure by hand and not via puppet it all works fine so guessing it's just some config.  I compared installed RPM's, and the local_settings.py and those are the same.  Other ideas?

Dan