Re: [Question #224902]: Y axis divided by 10

Paul Gilowey posted a new comment:
I'm seeing the same thing rolandlow. My retention is 10s:6h,60s:7d. I
found that counts for the second retention period are accurate, but
those for the first period appear on average 10% of the second.

I'm sure these were correct at some stage, so I'm guessing that this is
something I introduced by mistake... Like perhaps not resizing my
whisper files.