[Question #231658]: graph showing gaps because of missing data

Hey,

I am experiencing  sporadic gaps in my graphs. when checking  the raw data I indeed see that these gaps are caused from null values. It seems that these null values are caused from some kind of load on the graphite server which causes lost of data.
The metrisRecieved value of the carbon is around 30K. (when I had less metrics I didn't have this issue)

I am currently using 1 carbon-cache with no relay (when using the relay i seemed to have loose much more data points).
The data is being sent to the carbon through gmetad server (version 3.6.0).

I have made sure that the data points are not missing in the ganglia rrd files as well, and there everything is ok.

I would like to know how too see where is my bottleneck in the graphite system. what should I be looking at?

please let me know which other data I should post here.