[Question #232684]: Graph shows average values instead of sum

I am measuring the number of phone calls per 10 minutes. I put this data in graphite, and have configured storage aggregation as sum so that the phone count of two periods is added instead of averaged. However, when I plot a graph of a long period the graph shows partial phone calls. For example, it will show a line up to 1.33, indicating that there were 1.33 phone calls. This is not right. I think this is because the rendering engine averages my data instead of summing it.

If I request the JSON data for the same period is does not show any floats, but in the graph it does. Can I configure the graph to sum data points instead of taking the average?