[Question #238871]: Count how many metrics matches a condition

Hi ppl!

I've started using Graphite a few days ago, and it is great! There is only one thing i couldn't do exactly as i wanted, and after searching the web for a answer, this is my last resort.

I have a list of classes that does a thing, and every time the thing is made, they send a counter. A different metric for each class. Is there a way i can count how many of them fulfill a certain condition?

For example: I would like to have the time series of how many of them didn't sent a counter in the last 24 hours.

Something like:

howManyAbove(movingAverage(counter.*.metric, "1day"), 0)

Is it possible?

Thanks for the good work!