[Question #239774]: Monitoring Graphite Error Metric

Hi,
I'm trying to write a monitor on different parts of graphite to ensure that the system is always healthy and receiving metrics. I came across the 'errors' metrics created out of the box (errors, committedPoints, cpuUsage, etc.) by graphite. I can't find any documentation on these metrics and so I'm not sure what kind of errors are reported to this 'errors' metric.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks