[Question #239780]: carbon-cache log clean

Hello everyone,

I'm new to graphite, I've got it to work but I have this kind of problem:

often I have to clean the files /opt/graphite/storage/log/carbon-cache/carbon-cache-a/*.log.DATE
because I get disk full. I know I can do a cron job that deletes files rotated by date, but
I wonder if is there a graphite conf option that does this automatically (by setting for example a time range or a maximum file dimension).

Thanks and regards.

Antonello.