[Question #240703]: multiple ips single instance

I have perused the documentation for carbon.conf and I am not seeing a clear explanation of what I need to do.

I have a machine with two NIC and thus two different IP addresses. In my perfect world I would have a single graphite instance listening on both nics and putting data into the same database file structure.

is this possible? Or do I need to look at running two instances of the received?

I "think" what I need to do is:
pattern = ^mydata\.foo\..+
servers = 10.1.2.3, 10.2.2.4:2004, myserver.mydomain.com

What I am hoping I can do is drop the pattern to accept _ALL_ data requests to either IP address.

Is this correct?

Thanks