[Question #243806]: Graphlot not rendering

Hi guys! I have just recently setup Graphite from the stable branch. It works great except for the Graphlot, which doesn't render graphs at all. When opening a graph in graphlot, it just shows the window and you can choose the area for zooming etc. Also the metric values are shown always in red - not sure, if this is the problem here. The metric values are valid and when typing them, graphlot suggests them correctly.

As said, this is the Stable branch from Git. I have tested this also with 0.9.10 from tarballs and also with Django version 1.5.1 and 1.6.2. This problem is really hard to trace since no errors are generated in any of the logs or in the browser. I'm quite feeling that this is the dead end at the moment.

Thank you for any help!