Re: [Question #251686]: WSP files not being created

Jason Dixon proposed the following answer:
Hi Colin,

I haven't run Icinga2 myself, but it sounds like they've integrated
Graphite in the product. That being the case, I don't know what their
default setup looks like or how they're transmitting metrics from Icinga
to Carbon (or somehow writing directly to Whisper).

At the risk of sounding like I'm passing the buck, I'd suggest asking
within the Icinga2 community. Otherwise my suggestions would be the
typical "check your logs, sniff your Carbon socket" and troubleshoot
along the chain. I'm sorry this isn't more help but I simply have no
idea how Icinga2 interacts with Graphite natively.

Thanks,
Jason