Re: [Question #251686]: WSP files not being created

Colin Small posted a new comment:
Thanks Jason,

I've sort of gone down that road already with little success. I'll see
what I can do with logs but I'm not even sure what logs to be looking at
with so many things in play.

What strikes me as odd is the check plugin data that is passed to Icinga
works and all that data is passed to graphite and that works with the
exception of two checks. There seems to be some sort of breakdown
between Icinga and graphite for just these two particular checks.

I'll keep poking around and if I figure it out I'll post about it.