[Question #256261]: Y-axis logarithmic scale not always displaying data

We have a dashboard that displays 1,5,15 minute load avaerages (every 15 seconds) for 11 web servers, all displays are fine when using a linear y-axis. However when switching the y-axis to log10 our displays appear to be randomly shown or not.

We appear to get better results using a longer time period, e.g if we use a 5 day display we tend to only lose i server, however if we move to a 5 hour display we tend to lose 4 or 5 of the individual displays.