Re: [Question #256957]: what is the python module version of graphite

mike gave more information on the question:
Mike:

There is not python module called graphite-web, I tried with underscore
and dash.

 pip install graphite-web
Downloading/unpacking graphite-web
  Cannot fetch index base URL https://pypi.python.org/simple/
  Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement graphite-web
Cleaning up...
No distributions at all found for graphite-web
Storing debug log for failure in /root/.pip/pip.log
reporting123:~ # pip install graphite_web
Downloading/unpacking graphite-web
  Cannot fetch index base URL https://pypi.python.org/simple/
  Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement graphite-web
Cleaning up...
No distributions at all found for graphite-web
Storing debug log for failure in /root/.pip/pip.log

I am really sorry for these emails. One question. When I build your
code, it builds in build directory. Where do they files need to be
relative to graphite webapp install?