[Question #257048]: django reading cache error

on my graphite install, /opt/graphite/webapp/graphite/local_settings.py has this in it:

CACHES = {
    'default': {
        'BACKEND': 'django.core.cache.backends.filebased.FileBasedCache',
        'LOCATION': '/var/tmp/django_cache',
        'TIMEOUT': 60,
        'OPTIONS': {
            'MAX_ENTRIES': 1000
        }
    }
}

However, when bring up http://localhost/graphite,

I get this error from traceback:

{'default': {'BACKEND': 'django.core.cache.backends.dummy.DummyCache'}}

Does anybody know where else should I look to set the django cache?