[Question #260784]: Can Graphite be used in low resolution time series?

I have a stream of different metrics that will only be supplied once per day.  For example, I will receive 'clicks per day' or 'accounts added per day'.  Can graphite handle this?  I've tried to implement something like this in graphite, but the graphs show that one point and is then disconnected when I point the next point in 24 hours later.  They don't connect.  It's as if Graphite was expecting a stream of constant data, which I won't be using it for.

Can someone provide an example for the scheme config file?