Re: [Question #262426]: Graphite only has top banner

Sean Burlington proposed the following answer:
I had the same problem on centos 6.6

The javascript files under /content/ were generating empty responses

I modified /etc/httpd/conf.d/graphite-web.conf to add an Alias for /content/

I have other servers that do not need this line, so I guess something in
centos changed - but I can't see what.

# Graphite Web Basic mod_wsgi vhost

<VirtualHost *:80>

    ServerName graphite-web
    DocumentRoot "/usr/share/graphite/webapp"
    ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/graphite-web-error.log
    CustomLog /var/log/httpd/graphite-web-access.log common
    Alias /media/ "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/contrib/admin/media/"
    Alias /content/ "/usr/share/graphite/webapp/content/"

    WSGIScriptAlias / /usr/share/graphite/graphite-web.wsgi
    WSGIImportScript /usr/share/graphite/graphite-web.wsgi process-group=%{GLOBAL} application-group=%{GLOBAL}

    <Location "/content/">
        SetHandler None
    </Location>

    <Location "/media/">