[Question #270987]: creates.log and query.log missing

New graphite user here...I've just recently migrated a Graphite DB from an older cluster to a new one. carbon-cache and carbon-relay startup up fine. However, I did notice that carbon is not creating a creates.log nor a query.log on the system (/var/log/carbon). I see clients.log, console.log and listener.log.

I would think this file would be created given that wsp files are being created on the file system.

Can anyone suspect why this could be happening?

Thanks.