Re: [Question #270987]: creates.log and query.log missing

Description changed to:
New graphite user here...I've just recently migrated a
Graphite(0.9.12-3) DB from an older cluster to a new one. carbon-cache
and carbon-relay startup up successfully and are processing metrics.
However, I noticed that carbon is not creating a creates.log nor a
query.log on the system (/var/log/carbon). I see clients.log,
console.log and listener.log.

I would think this file would be created given that wsp files are being
created on the file system.

Can anyone suspect why this is happening?

Thanks.