Re: [Question #272045]: new install: rendering rrd files from collectd fails

Andreas Schuldei is still having a problem:
with that patch, i don't get a traceback anymore, but a neat "No Data"
string appeared instead of my expected curve. so something else must be
amiss. nothing is in the logs or so - how can i debug this? is it a
known issue? With rrdtool i see lots of good data in those files.

Also, for good measure, I updated python-rrdtool:armel (1.5.4-5) and
graphite-web (0.9.13+debian-1) and applied Jason's patch, but the error
remains the same.

Is there something that I need to consider regarding graphite, rrd files
and collectd, besides what I already did?

Jason: i didn't see your answer on irc, sorry. actually, reading
scrollback now, i don't find your answer, either.

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.