[Question #289934]: Webapp Database Setup

I'm following the guide at http://graphite.readthedocs.org/en/latest/install.html and I'm at the step titled "Webapp Database Setup" (http://graphite.readthedocs.org/en/latest/config-database-setup.html) and I'm not sure what to do here. I've installed all dependencies and graphite itself (via pip) following this guide so far, but at this step things are hard for me to follow. I'm installing on Ubuntu 12.04.

Similarly, looking ahead at "Configuring The Webapp," I can't tell where I'm supposed to apply the WSGIScriptAlias setting given.

Any tips on these two? Am I following the right guide?

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.