Re: [Question #289934]: Webapp Database Setup

Sean O'Dell gave more information on the question:
One other thing I'm getting caught on: The guide often references this:
--settings=graphite.settings, but there was no point at which
graphite.settings was created. Some of the commands I try such as
'django-admin.py collectstatic --noinput --settings=graphite.settings'
failed with an error about graphite.settings not being found. I couldn't
a file with this anywhere in /opt or /etc. How can I get that file
created and configured? I find references to it on Google, but nothing
about how to set it up.

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.