Re: [Question #637073]: Send pickled metrics data to graphite

Yousef Fattal posted a new comment:
@Piotr Popieluch
Really appreciate the response.

Having said that you managed to send millions of metrics per seconds,
what is the approach you are using ? can you post your script example
please? I have a file now with almost 3000 metrics /lines in it, what I
am doing now is to read the file into separate arrays and then loop
through the arrays and send them individually , this file is taking
around 15+ seconds to process which is too long for us as we need at
least 10,000 per file and some times way more.

Any suggestions is really appreciated.

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.