Re: [Question #645803]: Holt-Winter forecast time range

Wenna is still having a problem:
Hello Denis,

Thanks for response. If the training data end at start time of the
series, it would be great. But maybe I failed to get it, from the code I
still see training data include the predicted part of series. Series in
previewList are sent to HoltWintersAnalysis. And the start time of each
series has been changed to one week prior to the start time, but the end
time remains the same.

newContext = requestContext.copy()
newContext['startTime'] = requestContext['startTime'] -  timedelta(seconds=previewSeconds)
previewList = evaluateTokens(newContext, requestContext['args'][0])

I see the prediction result is very good and it can correctly predict
any slight trend of real data. So I really want to make sure that
testing data are not included in training data. Would you please help me
to check it or explain a little bit about it?

Thanks very much!

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.