Re: [Question #645803]: Holt-Winter forecast time range

Wenna gave more information on the question:
Also I have another question. It's indeed good to compare prediction
result and actual data we have for model tuning and development, but it
actually loses the total point of forecasting, if future forecasting is
not supported. And it's actually very easy to extend. Would you consider
add this feature?

For example, do HoltWintersForecast based on data in current one week,
and forecast the next 1 day's data. If it's kind of hard to plot future
data on the chart, simple forecasting value output would also be very
good.

You mentioned that training interval could be changed in newest release.
But the training interval is still prior to the start time, which is not
flexible enough to use.

Thanks ahead for explaining!

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.