Re: [Question #662391]: Target WSGI script '/opt/graphite/conf/graphite.wsgi' cannot be loaded as Python module

Denis Zhdanov requested more information:
Hello,

Sorry for a frustrating experience, but yes - python based software is not easiest to install, especially on centos/rhel, because of outdated dependencies. That's one of the reasons why we're not producing deb/rpms - on current distributions, it will require so many efforts to maintain all dependencies - it will be around 10 custom packages.
We also have Synthesize project (Graphite on vagrant) and Docker image - but both are based on Ubuntu and will work – but not will help you to install Graphite on redhat-based distro.
Let me test it in VM. Do you have centos 7, I hope?

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.