[Question #667776]: 502 Bad Gateway

Hi all,

I'm on Debian 9.4 and I'm following the installation guide step by step:
https://graphite.readthedocs.io/en/latest

At this point I've installed all software and dependencies, setup the database and successfully loaded the correct schema, setup Nginx and the default webpage is accessible.

Now I think I'm stuck at this step:
https://graphite.readthedocs.io/en/latest/config-webapp.html

I'm using the nginx + gunicorn and again have followed all steps. After I reload Nginx and try to access the Webapp page, I get this error:
502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.10.3

I suspect Gunicorn needs additional configuration but I do not know what nor does the guide provide any. Does anybody know what is wrong or what I am missing?

Thanks!

Kind regards,
iodisciple

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.