[Question #669507]: How to export data in csv file for below query

Hi Guys,

I am new to Graphite. I want to export metric data in csv file for below query. It is not working, Can you please help me on this.

FOR /F %i IN (Servers.txt) do curl "http://graphite.com/render/?target=summarize(servers.%i.system.availability, "24hours", "avg")&format=csv" >> %i.csv

When i execute, http://graphite.com/render/?target=summarize(servers.graphXXXX*.system.availability, "24hours", "avg")&format=csv in browser, It is returning file. Not from command prompt, I am getting below error,

<address>Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at graphite.com Port 80</address>
<title>400 Bad Request</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Bad Request</h1>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at graphite.com Port 80</address>

Thanks,
Dhinesh.M

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.