rev 681

Hello,

I've reviewed recent commits to the trunk and I propose to revert rev 681.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~gtg/gtg/trunk/revision/681

The reason why firstruntasks was constructed as lot of different strings
was:

1) to make translation easier (only small sentence to translate)
2) avoid having special stuffs like "<subtask>1@1" in the task (thus the
translation)

I realize now that 1) could be discussed (is it easier to translate a very
long string or multiple ones ?).

But 2) needs to be adressed. So either we revert that commit, either we
keep the "big" strings but we split them when a special thing need to be
inserted.

I agree that the current version is more readable but I believe that we
should first make translator job easy then only think about ourselves.

Lionel

Follow ups