Re: Multi-backend status

On 20/05/10 00:48, Luca Invernizzi wrote:
My ui (listing only). Don't consider alignment and such, it's just a sketch.
Optionally, we can add beside the listing of the backend the name of
the synced tags in a color similar to the preview of the tasks in gtg

Nice sketch, consistency with empathy is a good thing.

I agree with your suggestion of putting tags (with colors) altogether with the backends listing. We should see what it will look like of course, but I think it's an important information.

A small remark: you have "quit", "apply" and "cancel" buttons below. If we follow GNOME guidelines, it should rather be an "instant apply" dialog. I think you'd better have a "Close" button, and no cancel/apply. If the idea was to explicitely demand to sync tasks, maybe you could have a "Synchronize task" instead.

Did use an online mockup application? If so, is there any way to share your mockup? If you used inkscape, maybe yo could put them in the rep. as well then.