Re: Problem with trunk : revisions removed

I've mostly fixed it.  I fortunately had a recent copy of the tree from
rev 758.  I've merged recent changes onto it and pushed, which restores
this history up until 758.  It messes the numbers to two of Luca's
recent commits and a bunch of mine but that seems to be about it.