     1. Add an (optional) priority field.
     2. Add an (optional) duration field.
     3. Remove the task ID field.

#1 and #2 will let GTG be even more helpful to the user in choosing
items from the Work View. Because they would be optional, they can be
added quickly and implemented in the UI afterwards.

#3 is because the task ID and UUID, from all I can tell, do the same
thing.

  For the other seven items I either decided GTG has it right, or that
there were better ways to accomplish them than gratuitously cramming
more stuff into the task model.

  Your feedback is very much desired & would be greatly appreciated!

  The goal of all this is to (almost) permanently fix the model so that,
in turn, I can spec, write a test suite for and finally code a complete
DBus API. Settling that API and promoting it as stable will encourage
others to write code that interoperates with GTG, to everyone's benefit.

Cheers,
--
Paul Kishimoto
MASc candidate (2010), Flight Systems & Control Group

http://paul.kishimoto.name — +19053029315