Re: automatic tests

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 05:17:55PM +0200, Luca Invernizzi wrote:
> FYI, if you want to automatically run tests on commit, give this plugin a shot:
> http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/plugins/en/testrunner-plugin.html

Hi, I notice we've got some tests for backend functionality, but should
we write tests for browser UI functionality?

Also, in gtg/GTG/tests/__init__.py most tests are commented out, but
there is not an explanation given there - are they broken? or no longer
relevant?  If the former, we should fix them rather than just disable
them.  If the latter, then wouldn't it be better to delete the code and
keep things tidy?  (We have version control if we ever need them again
some day.)  Or is there some other reason?

Bryce