Liblarch news

Hi there,

Some news about the liblarch migration ( liblarch_rebased branch ).

I now have ported the tag tree to liblarch. And it works. This is the
proof that the concept is definitely valid.  The branch is more or less
working but :

- Tasks cannot be deleted
- Tags properties are not saved
- Filters are not yet working (except workview)
- All-tags and notag are currently not implemented

and multiple other stuffs.

But it start looking great. Writing the code to create the tag treeview in
the sidebar tooks me 20 minutes, including bug fixes in liblarch-gtk ! I
think that a lot of cruft could be removed from browser.py once the
migration will be finished.

As for the tests, I modified slightly the way signals parameters are
tested (could you have a look, Luca) and reenabled a bunch of tests that
were disabled for an unknown reason. I also documented the tests that Bryce
was not understandning :-)

I didn't followed the trunk but is there big divergences I should be aware
of ? Other big branches ?

Lionel

PS : old unused code are located in "old" folders. I keep them until the
refactorisation is complete. I commented out some big chunks but I now
always explain why on the top of that block ;-)

PPS : This is intended to be a "real" refactorisation. No feature should
be lost or added. (except in the plugin API)

Follow ups