Log.debug()

On Wed, Aug 04, 2010 at 05:53:34PM +0200, Lionel Dricot wrote:
> The reason is simple : I don't use debug.log because I generally want only
> informations about a very precise point.

Yeah, I do the same a lot.  Perhaps a good guideline is that when the
code gets merged to trunk, evaluate all the prints - anything that looks
like it could be useful in general should be changed to Log.debug(); if
it's not important enough, it should go.

It's nice that the Log.debug() output includes function name and line
number.  It also includes a tag of some sort, so you could grep on
'browser:' or 'tree:' depending on your interest, that's nice.

Bryce