Re: Liblarch news

Hello Marko,
the development version of GTG has some nasty bugs in it, after the
big refactoring of March. Most of them are related with displaying
trees of tasks in the task browser.
Therefore, Lionel decided to rewrite the chunk of code which handles
the trees of tasks (and tags).
liblarch is an attempt to write a separate python module to handle
trees of generic objects (more precisely, direct acyclic graphs). It
has a small layer over it so that those trees can be displayed in a
gtk.TreeView (the widget displaying all the tasks in the GTG browser).
liblarch comes with a lot of unit-tests so it should be as
bullet-proof as possible.
I believe that Lionel will write more precise details about liblarch
someday, so I'll leave more precise details to him (he wrote it, and I
haven't read it all yet).
Cheers,
  Luca