Liblarch following

Hi there,

In the liblarch_rebased branch, I introduced a ENABLE_SORTING variable
in liblarch_gtk/__init__.py.

If set to 0, it means that our gtk.TreeModel will be used directly by
the gtk.TreeView while, if set to 1, there will be gtk.TreeModelSort
layer between them.

As TreeView and TreeModelSort don't access the TreeModel the same way,
it is quite interesting to test them both in order to find bug in the
liblarch based treemodel. (I would be really interested in any idea of
tests. It looks like some bug are because order in which signal are
received is important)

Sadly, it looks like liblarch_rebased crashes a lot with -s standard
when on a relatively slow computer.

Luca, I would be interested to know if there's much difference between
your branch and liblarch_rebased (does liblarch_rebased already have the
asynchronous loading of tasks ?

Cheers,

Lionel

Follow ups