Re: refactoring the refactorisation

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 1:31 AM, Lionel Dricot <ploum@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This new FT pass all the tests currently (Luca, can you have a look ?
> There are some crashes in the tests although the report says it's fine).
> It's fun to rewrite code with test, you feel a lot more confident ;-)

Copying-n-pasting the commit message
"""
Testing was giving signal errors, now they're fixed.
  The errors were caused by the testing function that was waiting for
more signals
  than those that were actually emitted (apparently, we're sending
less signals now).
  However, the test were passing notwithstanding that, because among the signals
  that were received there were the ones we were looking for.

  To be clearer, now, if a signal fails, it also prints out the row of
the testing
  function that failed. This way, it's easy to find out which signal is
  misbehaving.
"""