Re: refactoring the refactorisation

Thanks a lot Luca. It's very helpful.

I want to clarify : I've changed the way signals are working in
liblarch.

Before, signals were : added/modified/deleted(node_id, list_of_paths)

now, I've replaced list_of_paths by an individual path. It makes signals
closer of the gtk.TreeModel and of what is happening really in the tree.

It means that, if you remove a node with 3 paths, we will now send 3
signals.

Also, signal modified is used only if the path doesn't change. If path
changes, we send a deleted then a add signal.

-s standard is now working perfectly for me on liblarch_rebased. Not one
single error.

-s bryce still gives me plenty of errors but they are all liblarch
errors. I would be really interested if someone could translate those
errors into tests.

Lionel