Re: Fwd: Re: free interaction design submission : Getting Things GNOME!

Hi Matt,

Looking forward to working with your students!

One thing that you might mention to your students that could help them:
We've got a lot of bug reports in our bug tracking system that are
blocked on needing UI/usability decisions (and good rationale).

So I would encourage your students to browse the bug tracker to look for
project ideas.

Thanks,
Bryce