Liblarch news

Hello people,

I'm a bit stuck currently on the liblarch side. Quite depressing. As you
might see with the liblarch_rebased branch, things are quite good except
when you increase the number of tasks. Also, the performances are quite
awful.

After some rest, I thought that I was maybe a bit blinded and that there
was a more straightforward approach by not saving the paths of each node.

This attempt can be seen in liblarch_newbase.

In this branch, I also introduced a new testing tool which is a kind of
gtk.TreeView simulator. Basically, it connects to a ViewTree and check that
received signals are consistent.

Introducing this to liblarch_newbase make 10 tests fails. I think I should
also put the test in liblarch_rebased.

Using it is easy : after creating a ViewTree (and not refreshing it, the
tester doesn't support already built ViewTree), simply do:
tester = TreeTester(viewtree)

A check will be done each time an added/modified/deleted signal is done.
If it fails, it crashes (it might be an assert as well). You can manually
check the validity by doing :
tester.test_validity()

Comment are welcome,

cheers,