Release?

Hello dear developers,
first of all, congrats to Lionel for fixing liblarch! I've been
testing it, and it works nicely. I cannot stress how great that is :D

It's been a while since last gtg release, so I wanted to make the
point of the situation to see what's preventing us to release 0.3.

After looking at the bugs list and at the FOSDEM notes, I'd say that
we have this TODO:
- drag and drop on liblarch (not implemented yet)
- fixing plugins API
- making sure that the transition between plugins and backends doesn't
duplicate tasks (my job :))
- better indicator plugin ("notification area") (also my job, not
release-critical)
- the couchdb and zeitgeist backends are not ready for merge request
yet. I don't want to put too many in a single release to avoid a bug
storm, but maybe the couchdb one should go in the release, as it was
planned in FOSDEM and in the roadmap. (not critical also)
- updating the initial tutorial. I've some ideas for this, I'll try to
put them on e-paper.
- lots of manual testing and translations

Our roadmap also planned:
- columns rearrangement
- advanced tag editor
- improved task editor