Interaction Design from Allegheny College - Initial Request

Hello all,

We are a group of students from Allegheny College that will be helping your
community with user testing. We would like to begin with a few general
questions so we can plan our semester.

Our main question: What primary elements of the software would you like to
improve/test/review? Any new features that will need UI testing? Any
existing elements to refine and/or test?

Or.... If you aim is more of general improvement, would you like us to take
some test drives of the software, take notes on areas of potential
improvement, and then report back to you? After that, we would test those
ideas and offer suggestions for change. Please don't hesitate to ask for
help in *any* elements in the software, we are willing to help with
anything.

Thanks,

Matt Reilly
Allegheny College