Re: gtg release for Ubuntu natty?

I looked into doing a 0.25 release without liblarch over the winter
break, but it is too integrated with the rest. Rolling back to the
previous way of managing the task tree would require a lot of time.
So I moved to writing a small version of liblarch (since we no to want
it to be a backend for the gtk widget, we can drop most of the code)
separated from GTG. I'd love to finish it in time for Natty, but I'm
afraid I cannot assure that because of my daily work.
I'll try to show you a initial demo of my code later this month.

Luca